CrystalBreeder™ is the next generation multi-reactor crystallization platform for medium-throughput solid-state research.
The instrument operates at working volumes of 0.1 mL. You can run rapid complete crystallization screens with as little as 1 mg of sample. CrystalBreeder™ provides real time turbidity readings for 32 parallel temperature controlled experiments. When early solubility information is essential, stop guessing and let CrystalBreeder™ put you in the lead.
Do more with less with the CrystalBreeder™ features:
– Use overhead stirring with a unique hook design to mix thick slurries and viscous fluids. The evaporation set-up facilitates fully controlled evaporation crystallization studies.
Flexible Vapor Diffusion:
– Utilize the unique vapor diffusion set-up and no longer be limited by the boiling point and vapor pressure of the solvent and anti-solvent.
Multiple crystallization modes:
– Cooling and evaporation
– Vapor diffusion
– Crystallization by layering technique
Up to 32 parallel reactors:
– Carry out a complete crystallization or polymorph screen overnight. Growing single crystals has never been easier.
Minimal sample required:
– Less than 32 mg of sample for a complete screen.
Delivery time: 5-6 weeks
Feedback control: Yes
Reactor type: Commercially available, glass
Optimal work volume (mL): 0.06 to 0.1
Temperature zones: 8
Temperature range (°C): -15 to 150*
Temperature accuracy: (°C): 0.1
Heating rate (°C/min): 0 – 20
Cooling rate (°C/min): 0 – 20
Stirring: Overhead or stirrer bar
Stirring speed (rpm): 0 – 1250
Evaporation option: Yes, with evaporation flow per block of 4 reactors
Vapor diffusion option: Yes
Turbidity (%:): Every reactor
Chiller necessary (°C): No
Data export: CrystalClear, Word Report, XML
Footprint: (DxWxH): 49 x 56 x 20
*Minimum temperature reached in 1 block reactor is -15°C, and -10°C when all 8 block reactors are in use.
There are no reviews yet.